We offer rehabilitation services after the following medical conditions:
- Injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Spinal cord injuries ‒ operations on the musculoskeletal system;
- Inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system;
- Congenital heart defects (including heart defects repaired with surgery);
- Complicated neonatal period (including extremely low or very low birth weight, cerebral ischemia,hemorrhages with an outcome in paralysis, paresis);
- Oncological diseases;
- Hematologic diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases in severe forms;
- Surgical repair of congenital malformations.
What documents are needed?
For a child – a referral to rehabilitation, a certificate of absence of contagious diseases in the placeof residence, a medical record folder, a vaccination certificate, and lab test results: a complete bloodcount, urinalysis, stool ova and parasites test, biochemical analysis (glucose, ALT, AST, bilirubin);for children under 3 years old – bacteria culture test, for children over 15 years old – fluorography(valid for 1 year), Wassermann blood test.
For accompanying persons – fluorography (valid for 1 year), Wassermann blood test, bacteriaculture test.
- 24-hour stay;
- Semi-private rooms (2 children, 2 accompanying persons)
- Fresh air walks 2 times a day
(с) 2017 г.
Regional Children's Clinical Hospital
Commercial services:(343) 300-8-300
Создание сайта - BUSINESS WEB APPS