Alyona Vladimirovna Kalyumova,
Deputy Chief Physician,
Candidateof Medical Sciences
On December 25, 2010, the RCCH opened the Regional Perinatal Center, which annually handlesapproximately 5,000 deliveries. It provides state-of-the-art care for women and infants, renders awide variety of services including obstetrics, gynecology, neonatology, neonatal surgery, maternalfetal medicine, and offers outpatient, consultative, diagnostic and rehabilitation aid to women and young children.
Tatyana Georgievna Putilova,
Head of Department,
The Department specialists provide in-person counseling for pregnant women in the Regional Perinatal Center. However, there is an increasing tendency to use modern communication technologies to arrange complimentary telemedical consultations with the hospital specialists.
The doctors provide expert counseling and monitoring in pregnant women:
- With short stature (with height ≤150 cm);
- With complicated obstetric history: stillbirth, eclampsia, massive obstetric hemorrhage, the risk of a hydatidiform mole revealed by the second-trimester fetal ultrasound examination;
- With a scarred uterus;
- With a multiple pregnancy at 30-34 weeks of gestation (bihorial twins, excluding the bihorial twins conceived after assisted reproductive techniques);
- With benign uterine neoplasms exceeding 10 cm;
- With eye diseases and vision disorders (high degree myopia with fundus changes, retinal detachment in the past medical history, glaucoma) starting from the date of diagnosis;
- With blood diseases (hemolytic and aplastic anemia, hemoblastosis, thrombocytopenia with a platelet count less than 150 ×109 per L);
- Hereditary hemostatic defects with clinical symptoms;
- With complete and incomplete placenta previa, or a low lying placenta (less than 3 cm from os) after 22 weeks;
- With complete placenta previa revealed by the second-trimester fetal ultrasound examination, or a low lying placenta (less than 3 cm from os) revealed by the third-trimester fetal ultrasound examination);
- With benign neoplasms of the uterus or appendages, or with other genital tract tumors that require medical care during pregnancy.
A one-day diagnostic unit is open in the Consultative and Diagnostic Department. Every day 10 patients can undergo a comprehensive examination, which takes a few hours and which allows the doctors to assess the course of pregnancy and the health status of the mother and the fetus, and to develop further pregnancy management strategies.
Larisa Ivanovna Matkovskaya,
Head of Department, PhD.,
Obstetrician-Gynecologist of the Highest Qualification Category
The department includes: a day hospital, an emergency room, a Remote Maternity Care Center. For planned hospital admissions, a woman has to attend a pre-admission assessment in her territorial women's health clinic and get a referral from her doctor.
This procedure is coordinated through the program of monitoring of pregnant women.
Dmitry Olegovich Osipchuk,
Head of Department, PhD.,
Family. Presence of her spouse / partner helps a woman recover after delivery. Moreover, it has been proved that even a newborn baby feels much better in presence of his or her relatives.
Relatives are allowed to visit one by one from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (only if they have the results of fluorographic examination, which are valid for 1 year).
Before their visit the woman needs to inform the staff about such visitors.
Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants. We hail the decision of every mother to breastfeed her baby.
We support the Baby-friendly Hospital Initiative, launched by WHO and UNICEF to improve worldwide breastfeeding initiation and duration rates. Our specialists are always ready to address the difficulties of breastfeeding that any mother can face.
Patient-centered medical care means provision of full scope of medical care and counseling that is respectful of, and responsive to, individual patient needs in compliance with advanced global trends, focused on early rehabilitation after childbirth.
Andrey Anatolevich Matkovsky,
Head of Department, PhD.,
Anesthesiologist-Reanimatologist of the Highest Qualification Category
Spectrum of activities pertaining to anesthesia care, resuscitation and intensive care:
Anesthesia during cesarean sections and other scheduled and emergency surgeries and manipulations that require anesthesia; intensive care for life-threatening conditions that may occur before or during delivery, and in the immediate postpartum period; intensive observation and therapy in women with moderate or severe preeclampsia and extragenital pathology; traditional methods of labor analgesia; inhalation anaesthesia with xenon to prevent stress and relieve labor pain (we are the only one hospital in the Ural Region, where this technique is applied).
The department is equipped with modern high-tech breathing systems, anaesthesia machines and monitoring equipment (medical ventilators, bedside monitors, infusion and syringe pumps, pulse oximeters, etc.). High-tech disposable consumables and modern anesthetics recommended for obstetric patients are used to provide appropriate medical care.
The department is also equipped with an autotransfusion system, which provides patients with their own fresh, washed blood in case of medium or high blood loss. This method of blood transfusion allows avoiding serious problems, which may develop after high blood loss or transfusion of large volumes of donor blood. A team of two highly skilled anesthesiologist-reanimatologists and five nurse-anesthetists is available to address the patients’ needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tatyana Valeryevna Slabinskaya,
Head of Department, PhD,
The Department welcomes birth partners, who provide valuable support for women during labor.
To attend their child's delivery, the birth partners:
- Should not suffer from any respiratory or viral diseases;
- Should show the results of fluorographic examination (valid for 1 year);
- Should have indoor shoes;
- And a change of clothes (cotton)
(с) 2017 г.
Regional Children's Clinical Hospital
Commercial services:(343) 300-8-300
Создание сайта - BUSINESS WEB APPS